ol_skool_muscle

gold coin dark trooper monmc

i found a gold coin version. i am intrested in trading this chase piece. email me at the following email addy midget_klownz@yahoo.com

ol_skool_muscle huh? What are you looking for? Hot Wheels?

Wow, and here I was hoping he had the rare silver coin version. Shoot. Guess I'll have to look on ebay.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

ol_skool_muscle
    yes i am a hotwheels collector. i am new to this site but i have a flawless feedback on the hotwheels collector .com site under the same name. the piece that i have is the gold coin version.

Just so you know, all versions of the DarkTrooper have gold coins.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I was about to say, every Darktrooper I've seen had a gold coin. Except the one I got, which came with a fold-out diorama. Of course, that was nine years ago.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Wow, my Darktrooper came with a fold-out diorama too. What are the chances.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

ol_skool_muscle
    thank you for that info about the coins. i assumed that the gold was the hunt as the rest of the figures on the pegs had silver coins. sorry for any confusion.