Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    I'm still on the interior of a building designed with a layout of a DNA helix. I have no windows. I have a concrete brick wall painted white.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Godzilla has arisen from the San Diego River and is eating a spaceship that was trying to make a landing. The little green men are all falling out scared and splattering on the ground. Vince Offer is trying to clean the stains with a Sham-Wow. His hooker is with him and she looks a lot like Rhianna. Maybe he just beat her up? Meanwhile, my pet gray whale is swimming in the outdoor fountain and someone's dog is barking at it. The sky is pink today with blue polka dots. And oh yeah, I just saw my drug dealer getting into his car to leave, bound for his next stop.
    Isn't this an excerpt from the San Diego Bureau of Tourism brochure?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Isn't this an excerpt from the San Diego Bureau of Tourism brochure?
    No. That one's pure fantasy, as it reads "The World Series Winning San Diego Padres" and "the Superbowl Champion San Diego Chargers." Not only that, they say they've expanded the hotel room accomodations for Comic Con, too.

So you know that one's not real. So when you read more mundane stuff like about how frequently Godzilla and flying saucers visit mid-City San Diego, near the location where I live, then you know it's all true.

My wife and I went out for dinner, when we went in the restaurant, it was 72 degrees out, when we left it was in the low 60's and was a bit cooler.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I'm in a white room without any windows. There is no furniture. My arms are clinging against my chest, but I can't seem to move them. But I'm wearing a warm jacket. It's white also. The walls are comfortable and soft. I think I'll lean against one and talk some more with my invisible alien friends from another dimension. Hope you're having a good day. I'm a little confused about mine at the moment.

Just remember those aren't pads on the walls. They're albino mouse droids, and they've come to take you to your happy place.

Go to your happy place.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Before you check out the pic (if it loads, of course), listen to my story. So, I see this tuft of fur or hair in the front lawn, and I think, I hope that's not a bird because we've got a few hunting cats around the neighborhood. And the tree is a nice place for birds to nest or just rest. Then I thought, maybe it's a ball of fur, because those same hunter cats sometimes get into, well, cat fights.

So I look at it. I even said this out loud, "that's a CAT HEAD?!?" And so it is. There were leg bones, some smaller bones, tufts of hair, and this head. :eww:

TeeEye7, can you send your brother, CatEye9 to do a CSI (cat severed investigation) on this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CatHead.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	20327  
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    TeeEye7, can you send your brother, CatEye9 to do a CSI (cat severed investigation) on this one?
    Can do. I'll make sure he dispatches Deputy Dawg and Ricochet Rabbit for assistance. I have a feeling Wyle E. Coyote will "head" the list of the usual suspects!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post

So I look at it. I even said this out loud, "that's a CAT HEAD?!?" And so it is. There were leg bones, some smaller bones, tufts of hair, and this head. :eww:
    Gee, thanks for sharing that......NOT!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!