Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    chintzy.

I keep meaning to take a photo for this thread but keep forgetting. had a lovely sunny day today as well. I was draged off to TRU though so once again an opportunity passed. I will try. and it won't be worth the wait. but i shall try.

Your tax dollar at work...

Here's my view at work:
    Now do you know why they call us "pigs"?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0002 (Medium).JPG 
Views:	121 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	17129  
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Here's my view at work:
    Now do you know why they call us "pigs"?
    No work desk is complete without clutter, TI.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

K, i took a picture on my phone. Only now i can't find the damn cable to get it onto my PC. My blu-tooth dongle won't work and it's a tad frustrating. Me wanna plaaaaaaaaaaay

Quote Originally Posted by Jargo View Post
    ...My blu-tooth dongle won't work and it's a tad frustrating. Me wanna plaaaaaaaaaaay
    Oh I could SO misquote you Jargo it isn't funny...wait, yeah it is!
    Move along, move along

Finally found a cable and got these pics uploaded. prepare to be underwhelmed by my neighbourhood.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	view1.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	17152   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	view2.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	17153  

Finally found a cable and got these pics uploaded. prepare to be underwhelmed by my neighbourhood.....
    Something makes me think "Zombie movie" when I look at your pics there Jargo. Can't say why though. Weird, huh?
    Move along, move along

Hey Jargo, them folks with the organ and the naked kids still live there across the street??

That classic tale sprung into vivid life upon seeing those pics
    Iso&Baws
    I hope they've moved along
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

hmmm my neighbours are more pondlife than zombie dead.

the guy with the naked kids and god knows what in his basement was busted for drugs and sent down to a place of incarceration. Not before he and his 'wife' had a huge fight and he threw her against a radiator breaking her ribs. it took their landlord a week to clear the house of filth and junk. apparently there was dog poo in all the rooms and the back of the house was blackened by some sort of fire they'd had. right pikeys they were.

I just realised I didn't say where the view was from, that's out of my bedroom window at the back of the house. what i see if I turn away from my PC. the view from the front is even less inspiring. about 20 feet between my front door and the house opposite's front door. just a view of terraced houses.

hopefully I'll be moving house soon. as much as i like kids there's now six hundred under twelves in my street of eleven houses. it's like children of the corn or something.

the guy with the naked kids and god knows what in his basement was busted for drugs and sent down to a place of incarceration. Not before he and his 'wife' had a huge fight and he threw her against a radiator breaking her ribs. it took their landlord a week to clear the house of filth and junk. apparently there was dog poo in all the rooms and the back of the house was blackened by some sort of fire they'd had. right pikeys they were.
    It's LANNY!

(UK style!)
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!