Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    this is what I see
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture window 01.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	18066  
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Bel-Cam, what are we looking at? The City picking up your recycling from your POV through your window blinds?
    Yes. That was exactly what it was. Amazing, eh?

BTW, I got my pictures back with the bird on my porch, and it's really hard to tell what it is, so I shant post them here.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

this is what i see right now. some little punk took out all the street lamps.

Name:	black.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	5.6 KB 
ID:	18117  

Quote Originally Posted by Jargo View Post
    Finally found a cable and got these pics uploaded. prepare to be underwhelmed by my neighbourhood.....
    Hell no! That is an awesome view of English architecture.

Here is the view at casa de Ziller.

Name:	outsidewindow[1].jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	18126  
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

i think whatever the view, if there are trees in it and you can at least see some greenery then it's worth looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by Jargo View Post
    i think whatever the view, if there are trees in it and you can at least see some greenery then it's worth looking at.
    Your neighboorhood reminds me of some scenes from Trainspotting. I love that movie.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller View Post
    Your neighboorhood reminds me of some scenes from Trainspotting. I love that movie.
    Boorish certainly describes a lot of my neighbours. hehe.

This is the best I could do with my lacking camera skills to show off the external visage that haunts my retinas on the occasion I have the random desire to raise the shield of my sanctuary.

First picture is a shot of the window blinds down, and what you see once they're raised.
    Second picture is closer to the window to show more of what you see if you move from side to side.

Note: Ignore the oddly-positioned canopy on the dog kennel (if you noticed at all), a storm raised it up like that yesterday.

Name:	WindowView1.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	18127   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WindowView2.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	18128  
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust Port View Post
    As you sit here what do you see out your window? If you don't have a window nearby show us your closest one.

We a little rural in this part of town so I look out across the street towards an old farm. Actually the border with the town to the north is the street so we look into the fancy, expensive town. I don't live in a fancy town but I look at one.
    Hee hee. In the thumbnail, the shadow looks like clear, blue water and the snow looked like white sand.
    MWHAHAHAHA!