Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    I finally got to take a picture of the view outside my window. This is what I look at when I spin around and look behind me if I'm sitting at my computer desk. You can see a Lilac bush, there are two more evenly spaced between my house and the brick wall. Once the lilacs are gone, then they are just lawn obstacles that I have to mow around.

Speaking of my computer desk. I also am attaching a picture of that, seeing as I garbage picked it last month when the town I live in has free trash pick up day. You see once a year you can throw away anything, large or small and you don't have to buy trash stickers to have it hauled away. Otherwise anything over one outside garbage can, you are supposed to purchase garbage refuse stickers for, so if I have a second can of trash, I have to pay an extra $1.75 to get it hauled, throw out a couch, another sticker, leaf debris, well that's another sticker entirely, and it has to be in a brown lawn bag.

So on the one day you can drive around my town, and pick up some decent stuff. The guy who owned the desk ha it partially disassembled and had all the screws required to put it back together, as well as the instructions. He even helped me load it into my car. It's a lot nicer than the desk I had before. Best of all, it was FREE!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8138.JPG 
Views:	84 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	17374   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8140.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	17375   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8141.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	17376  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Okay, so after I showed you a glimpse of the Lilac bushes outside my window, I decided I need to show you my lilac bushes from the outside. In one of the photos, along the right side of the picture, you will notice the window from which I look out.

Name:	IMG_8142.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	17377   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8143.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	17378  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    It's LANNY!

(UK style!)
    Lannyshireington
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by Jargo View Post
    hmmm my neighbours are more pondlife than zombie dead.

the guy with the naked kids and god knows what in his basement was busted for drugs and sent down to a place of incarceration. Not before he and his 'wife' had a huge fight and he threw her against a radiator breaking her ribs. it took their landlord a week to clear the house of filth and junk. apparently there was dog poo in all the rooms and the back of the house was blackened by some sort of fire they'd had. right pikeys they were.

hopefully I'll be moving house soon. as much as i like kids there's now six hundred under twelves in my street of eleven houses. it's like children of the corn or something.
    Somehow it's comforting to know there's white trash in other countries too.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

It's a plague upon humanity is what that is. a creeping plague. like necrotising fascistitis.

god right now i'm sitting here listening to ambient chillout choons and some white trash females are having a party in their back yard. their singing sounds like speeded up whale banter. or cows in labour. earlier on as i was taking an afternoon nap the polish neighbours were playing their radio at twenty gazillion decibels. some cruddy commercial station. and it was setting off every dog in the neighbourhood barking at full blast. I really must figure out a way to get the blu-tooth headphones working properly. shut all the noise out. oh and one of closest neighbours chopped down a Japanese Maple tree this weekend gone. the woman who lived there before left a beautiful garden culled from clippings taken at the bottanical gardens she worked at not to mention clippings from the Eden Project down south somewhere. And my neighbour has systematicaly hacked it all down so his A.D.D. kid can drive his peddle car backwards and forwards repeatedly from dawn til dusk. The Japanese Maple was beautiful. big too. must have been there donkeys years.

Quote Originally Posted by Jargo View Post
    oh and one of closest neighbours chopped down a Japanese Maple tree this weekend gone.

Japanese maples are one of Nature's best creations! What a (Lanny) moron!
    He's the kind of guy who should be buried in the ground with just his arse showing so that it can be used as a public bicycle rack!

Your neighbor is a jerk! (But I don't have to tell you that).
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

The view out my window right now is the college parking lot and the tops of the buildings connected to this one. Amazing view
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

There's a naked man standing outside my window. I don't know who he is. Excuse me, I'm going to go ask him.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Here is the (less than) pleasant view of what it looks like currently outside of my window.

I am quite scared.

Name:	review052805_chap_04.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	17389  
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

That view is quite precious, LBC!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!