Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    My neighbor is taking a crap on his lawn and throwing turdbombs at his kids. Not sure what's up with that.

Is their last name Brown?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    My neighbor is taking a crap on his lawn and throwing turdbombs at his kids. Not sure what's up with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Is their last name Brown?
    It's a Canadian thing, you nor I understand it.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    If is wasn't for decency and SuperMod requests, I'd demand visual proof of this.

I should've taken pics of all the weird dark clouds today.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Here's a bit of a better view of SWAT's toy for JT:
    "Pizza delivery! Yeah, I don't care if it wasn't here in 30 minutes or less, you're paying. YOU'RE... PAYING." Awesome. Your SWAT logo is a little stylized more than I was expecting too.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The graphics come from our patrol cars. The "powers that be" here just had the graphics company stick the ready-made graphics on the armored car. IMO, it looks a little silly. BTW, this is the small armored car. We have a larger one that hauls more camo-ninjas. It's parked elsewhere and can't be "viewed out my window".

They went with generic graphics? Seems so cheesy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

No, not generic. The graphics were designed for our patrol cars by a company that specializes in them for emergency vehicles. Instead of coming up with something more appropriate for the armored car, they just stuck the patrol designs on them. And yes, the result is cheesy, JT!

Wow, they designed that special for you guys? If I was producing a movie and it used those logos, that movie would only be aired on Sci-Fi Channel Saturday night at best.

I read a study where scientists discovered that cheesy logos and designs lowered levels of anger and deviant behavior in violent criminals by 11.38%. They also park such vehicles outside prisons (read: out inmates' windows) for that same reason.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega