Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    The Simpsons Season 11

    Anyone have any information on future Simpsons DVD releases? It's nearly a year since the release of Season 10 and things just seam to have gone quiet ever since the release of the movie on DVD just before christmas.

    Have we stalled at season 10?
    "Giggety giggety!"

    Jek Porky 2008

  2. #2
    Nearly a year? Sounds like the time gap that was going on between the first few seasons being released.

  3. #3
    I'd imagine they're slowing down since they're approaching the current season. They probably don't want to be completely up-to-date.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

  4. #4
    I think the only reason they didn't release Season 11 this past Christmas is because "The Simpsons Movie" was released on DVD. I'd imagine they'll release season 11 this summer.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    I think the only reason they didn't release Season 11 this past Christmas is because "The Simpsons Movie" was released on DVD. I'd imagine they'll release season 11 this summer.
    That'd be great as if memory serves, season 11 has one of my favorite episodes, "Trash of the Titans" which has great showings from U2, Steve Martin, and the most hilariously placed version of the 'Sanford and Son' theme song, ever.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    That'd be great as if memory serves, season 11 has one of my favorite episodes, "Trash of the Titans" which has great showings from U2, Steve Martin, and the most hilariously placed version of the 'Sanford and Son' theme song, ever.
    Guyute, I think you'll be happy to know that that episode is from Season 9, which has been on DVD for over a year now. Am I right in assuming you already have that set?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    Guyute, I think you'll be happy to know that that episode is from Season 9, which has been on DVD for over a year now. Am I right in assuming you already have that set?
    well, i'll be damned it is. Maybe i'm thinking of a different episode. hmm.. odd. thanks though!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

  8. #8
    Well, I can tell you the standout of season 11 for me is the episode where Homer becomes a missionary. That episode had one of the greatest Simpsons quotes of all time from Homer: "Save me, Jebus!"
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

  9. #9
    I saw the Season 11 box set at the local Sam's Club Friday evening. This set features Krusty on the cover and was $35. WM's price is usually five bucks cheaper so I waited to get mine there (though I forgot to look today). I don't know if FOX is still doing the plastic heads. It's been so long I can't remember what head cases have been released.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO