Vintage Cairo Swordsman Review

Yeah, I know I'm a day later than normal. And I haven't reviewed a Star Wars figure in awhile. But, I'm really getting a kick at dusting off my old Indiana Jones stuff. (See Indy's an goes into dusty tombs seeking treasures, that's punny stuff people.)

Anyway, this week I'm checking out the vintage Cairo Swordswan. One of the more action oriented bad guys in the old Kenner line. Check out my review here:

http://www.tvandfilmtoys.com/reviews..._Swordsman.asp

Check out the bottom picture for a couple head and robe swapping custom ideas!

Enjoy!
    Engineernerd

I like it EN -- another good one.

Funny thing, I had just done that Indy custom last week with an extra regular Indy and an extra Map Room Indy. Can't believe I never thought of that one as a kid when they could be had for peanuts at the local drug store.

I wonder if a Bespin or Endor Han head would fit for a hatless Indy.

I was thinking the same thing -- do the Star Wars heads pops off as easily as the Indy ones? I've never tried. Always kind of wanted to take a Bespin Han head and put it onto a Hot Han body.

If I remember right, some of them do, and some of them don't. The Bespin Han's doesn't. My Endor Han is packed away in some dusty box some where.