Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Imperial Jumptrooper

Picked one of these guys up last night -- he's awesome. This is the way to expand the universe. Very cool design, not too busy and logical. Just reminds you how cool stormtroopers are why we all wanted a sandtrooper so bad for so long. I love the WWII style airhoses and the sort of "glare" blinders around the eyepieces. I'm up for 1 or 2 more of them.

I didn't like these at first, and i didn't like the pics i seen of them, but when i seen them in person i really liked them, and when i opened it i really liked this figure. Actually both troops were really nice out of this set.

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDubya View Post
    Picked one of these guys up last night -- he's awesome. This is the way to expand the universe. Very cool design, not too busy and logical. Just reminds you how cool stormtroopers are why we all wanted a sandtrooper so bad for so long. I love the WWII style airhoses and the sort of "glare" blinders around the eyepieces. I'm up for 1 or 2 more of them.
    Good to hear. I wish I could get my hands on ONE.... Hopefully these will start showing up in my area soon.
    Move along, move along

If he's wears a Jet Pack, why don't the figure have one?

You know I was wondering the same thing. Reading the back it said the get around with jetpacks . . soooooo where is it?? That's like a Heavy Gunner but he's packaged with medic supplies . . .

I can't remember if it was the EVO or the jump trooper but one of them, the artwork shows a decent helmet but th figure's helmet is kinda stubby . . that's the only thing I have against these new troopers. Other then that . . keep brining the troopers!!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

I like these two figures. The Jump trooper is actually sitting next to me on the desk. I too wondered where the jetpack was/is?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I found the jumptrooper last Sat. Overall, I like it though it sucks that it doesn't come with a jetpack. I'm going to try to pick up a few, but its nothing I'm going to army build heavily.

I found both Troopers a little while ago. I have to say that while both are good figures, I like the Jump Trooper better than the Evo. I was kinda wondering about the jetpack too though.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Found 1 Jumptrooper and several EVOs tonight, but only got the Jumptrooper. It's a really good figure but I doubt I'll get any more... one of the few Imperials where it's better to have just one, I think.

The EVOs didn't appeal to me at all.

I just need one more Jump and 2 more EVO troopers and I'll be done with those two. I dig them. Different yes. Closer in apperance to the McTrooper I think, but in a way that's part of the appeal for me. Now I can display my McTroopers with these and they won't look out of place.
    Move along, move along