Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

your leg being is pulled...really hard.

I dunno, this could be where we're getting Cyborg Maul.

I bet this gets released on April 1st...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

we already got either Beru or Lars as a skeleton with Amanamanamanaman. seeing as LFL used the same prop for both scenes. buy a second Amanamanamanaman and you have both. only without skulls. but theres a skull on the staff that you could cut off and use.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    we already got either Beru or Lars as a skeleton with Amanamanamanaman. seeing as LFL used the same prop for both scenes. buy a second Amanamanamanaman and you have both. only without skulls. but theres a skull on the staff that you could cut off and use.

Like this!

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...11&postcount=7

I don't think this set is coming, but if it is, it should be of Shmi getting captured. Have a repack of Shmi by a moisture vaporator, a few repacked Tuskens, and then you put Owen, Beru, and Cliegg (with detachable leg) on the other side of an all new Homestead dome.

i really don't see this happening...but i could see them doing a ANH scene with Beru, Owen, Luke, 3P0, R2, a few Jawas and maybe a droid or three from the purchase of the droids. Maybe even throw in a Mosture vap or so...

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

I'll believe it if I ever see it. Not gonna really speculate on this one yet.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

if it were a reality. and the scene in question was the deaths of Beru and Owen, it'd be a case of two skeletons, Luke and the speeder. damn they could even get away with just luke and the speeder with a printed backdrop showing the corpses smouldering away.

my bet is on someone jumping the gun seeing a couple of the april fools joke wave being announced as reality and a wishlist item once again becomes rumour listed.