Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

I'm in sound fairly interesting
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

Finally!

Count me in! I would love to get all of these excel files into something usable.

This does sound very interesting - I would be glad to help beta test this

Executor

Thumbs up New To this Forum

This sounds like a fantastic idea.
    While I am new here, I think this is an excellent idea.

I've got so many collectibles around my house, it would be great to have some organization somewhere.

MM

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve View Post
    [FONT=verdana]We have been in development of a new site for quite some that easily allows you to catalog, showcase, value, and sell your collectibles. Being a collector, I know how frustrating it can be to collect many different types of collectibles (or even just one type) and to keep it all organized. [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]The site has all of the standard social networking features and other tools/services just for collectors such as friends, groups, blogs, and messaging. You can catalog everything you have and/or want in detail, showcase your collection for others to check out (or not depending on your privacy settings), obtain/place a value on a single collectible or your entire collection(s), easily and quickly list any of your collectibles that you don't want any more or have extras of on eBay and much more![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]As a dedicated user of the SirStevesGuide.com community, you will have the opportunity to take part in the Private Beta. We have to keep it limited for the time being but if you are interested in helping us test the system and provide feedback, reply to this this thread and you may be invited.
    [/FONT]

Very Interested as well, please sign me up too!

Tim
    May the force be with You!!!!!

I am very much interested.... please consider me!