Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thumbs up A New Site for Collectors

[FONT=verdana]We have been in development of a new site for quite some that easily allows you to catalog, showcase, value, and sell your collectibles. Being a collector, I know how frustrating it can be to collect many different types of collectibles (or even just one type) and to keep it all organized. [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]The site has all of the standard social networking features and other tools/services just for collectors such as friends, groups, blogs, and messaging. You can catalog everything you have and/or want in detail, showcase your collection for others to check out (or not depending on your privacy settings), obtain/place a value on a single collectible or your entire collection(s), easily and quickly list any of your collectibles that you don't want any more or have extras of on eBay and much more![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana]As a dedicated user of the SirStevesGuide.com community, you will have the opportunity to take part in the Private Beta. If you are interested in helping us test the system and provide feedback, reply to this thread and you may be invited.
    [/FONT]
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Sign me up Steve!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Raises Hand...now that my collection is growing.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I'm interested.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

I am very interested in this. Its time for a place devoted to the collector. sign me up!
    [font=Comic Sans MS]"Imperial troops have entered the base, imperial troops......"[/font]

[font=Footlight MT Light][size=6]Darth Bobul[/size][/font]

I'm interested...I know I don't post as much, but I'm on the site alot just following along.

Perfect Timing!

Perfect timing Steve! Count me in -- I need to sell my HUGE collection asap!

I'm very interested in this, please sign me up!