Found an error!!!

I was at KMart shopping for my son and I found a Tin Collection with Commander Cody, Anakin, Gen. Grevious, and a black clone pilot. There were five of them, all identical, except for one which had Commander Cody as the name above Gen. Grevious. The real Com. Cody was right, just Grevious' name was wrong. Is this known? Will it be valuable someday? I bought it and put it in a safe place just in case.

It's possible that someone may have messed with the packaging. It's possible it may be legit. Either way it's only worth what someone is willing to pay and I wouldn't put that price much above what you already paid. It'll definitely not put your son through college. Just let him open it and you'll get more out of it then what you would selling it.

BTW, welcome aboard!
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I agree with slicker.

Action figure collectiong isn't something you want to do for the cash. You should buy only what you want, and only worry about money when you go to make room in your collection.

When you do that, don't expect to make your money back, or make a profit, because a lot of these figures just wont go for even what you paied for them today in two or three years.

At least, that's been my experience when I got rid of a bunch of my stuff to make room.

Oh, and slicker?

I havn't been on long enough to undersand this.

Why dose everyone always bring up your mother?

Thanks for the input. I have all these figures anyway, so I might just save them for my next son who will be born anyday now. Although I am sort of building a Grevious army for a diorama that will have the pre-cyborg grvious as the leader! Can't have too many of those, and still plenty of room yet. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Neuroleptic View Post
    Oh, and slicker?

I havn't been on long enough to undersand this.

Why dose everyone always bring up your mother?
    Cause she brings us up.

Seriously, we have all been sort of friends for years on the boards and its a joke between a few of us here.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by ernest3 View Post
    Thanks again!
    Glad we could help a little bit. Just enjoy what you've got and don't worry about the money aspect.

The Slicker's mom jokes are just what Kidhuman said. It's an inside joke and it's not bashing on my real mom...although if she really named me Slicker I'd have to let you guys make fun of her.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!