Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Captain Rex Certificate?

Anyone know if you have to obtain the certificate through a figure, or if Hasbro has a downloadable certificate? Thanks!

I'm pretty sure you have to buy a figure to get it, or someone here could probably mail one if you asked real nice.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

You'll have to get a Saga Legend figure, which i've seen boat loads of them at Wal-Marts and Targets as of late, and inside the package you'll find a certifcate near where the UPC/Hasbro Catalog is.

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

The figures that have the certificates have a sticker on the bubble saying they have the sticker inside, so you don't need to buy random figures HOPING they have it, you'll know before purchase whether or not they do.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well, I'm aware of how to get them in the store, but was just hoping there was a way to get the mail-in certificate without buying an extra figure. Seems kinda bunk for Hasbro to make you buy a figure just to get the ABILITY to send in 4 UPC codes for a free figure. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinscia Fat'o View Post
    You'll have to get a Saga Legend figure, which i've seen boat loads of them at Wal-Marts and Targets as of late, and inside the package you'll find a certifcate near where the UPC/Hasbro Catalog is.
    They're starting to put the certificates inside TAC 08 wave 1 figures as well. I just received some Kashyyyk Troopers from HTS that had the Rex sticker on the bubble and the certificate inside.

That's the point, they're trying to get you to buy a new figure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If someone wants to mail me a certificate or two please send me a PM. Thanks!

Brian
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by amrcanpoet View Post
    Well, I'm aware of how to get them in the store, but was just hoping there was a way to get the mail-in certificate without buying an extra figure. Seems kinda bunk for Hasbro to make you buy a figure just to get the ABILITY to send in 4 UPC codes for a free figure. Oh well.
    Just so you know, the Captain Rex figure isn't free. Not only do you have to provide 4 UPC's but a check/money order for $6.99 as well.

Aside from buying a figure for the certificate does anyone know if the upc's have to come from those same packages or can the UPC be from a TAC figure for instance that doesn't have the sticker on the package? I haven't been collecting the Saga Legends and was hoping to avoid buying them just for the upc's and stickers instead of using the ones from the countless figures I buy from the other collections. Thanks for the help.