Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What kind of time frame for AOTC figures

Does anyone know roughly how many figures will be released in the initial wave of AOTC figures (not counting the four previews)? Just the 14 we've seen carded so far? What kind of time frame for the rest?

Re: What kind of time frame for AOTC figures

Originally posted by Sith Vicious
    Does anyone know roughly how many figures will be released in the initial wave of AOTC figures (not counting the four previews)? Just the 14 we've seen carded so far? What kind of time frame for the rest?

On April 23rd there will be 26 basic carded figures on the shelves
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Re: Re: What kind of time frame for AOTC figures

Originally posted by GNT
    On April 23rd there will be 26 basic carded figures on the shelves
    That's incorrect GNT. There will only be the 14 we have already seen. 8 Collection 1's and 6 Collection 2's. Then on or after May 16th when the movie opens they can put out the refresh cases with 6 new figures in collection 1, and 6 new figures in collection 2.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 02-14-2002 at 12:13 AM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

By the time AOTC is out,will have 26 figures so I'm pretty sure will get more than 14 on April 23!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT
    By the time AOTC is out,will have 26 figures so I'm pretty sure will get more than 14 on April 23!
    How? On April 23rd there is only 2 collections being released. 8 figures in collection 1 and 6 figures in collection 2. No other basic figures are scheduled for that day, which means we'll get refresh cases with 6 new figures in each, for the May 16th movie release.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I thought there was going to be 14 basic figures on the 23rd. Then like 2 weeks later, 2 more waves are going to be released. For a total of 30 or so figures by the time the movie opens.

I don't think they're releasing 26 figures on one day. Can we get some confirmation on this, please?
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Originally posted by Wolfwood319
    I thought there was going to be 14 basic figures on the 23rd. Then like 2 weeks later, 2 more waves are going to be released. For a total of 30 or so figures by the time the movie opens.
    I don't think they're releasing 26 figures on one day. Can we get some confirmation on this, please?
    That's exactly what I have heard everywhere. Confirmation can be gleamed from figures showing up on ebay as well as in dealers and collectors hands. This suggests that is roughly what will happen. I assume the refresh cases will be marked with a do not sell until May 16th (or so) as well.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    How? On April 23rd there is only 2 collections being released. 8 figures in collection 1 and 6 figures in collection 2. No other basic figures are scheduled for that day, which means we'll get refresh cases with 6 new figures in each, for the May 16th movie release.
    Hasbro is releasing 52 basic figures split evenly over two categories known as "Collection 1" and "Collection 2". 26 of these figures will be available by the release of Episode II in theaters , refreshed with waves of new figures
    GNT
    ''

Exactly GNT, 14 figures come out on April 23rd. By May 16th there will be a release of the refresh cases containing 6 new figures in each. 14 + 6 + 6 = 26. Not that difficult a concept.

MTFBWT and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

That's what I thought anyway. Hasbro didn't want to bombard us with 26 figures in one day. Initial 14 on the first day (collection 1, I believe), and then 2 weeks later, another 12 (collection 2, I guess).

What about beasts, deluxe figs, and vehicles? I know the Gunship doesn't come out until Fall, but what comes out on the 23rd?
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."