Smile Trip to Tunisia - Star Wars locations included

Ok this is off topic but since this is my favorite section of the forum i posted here as well. Check out details about my trip to Tunisia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0350.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	16954  
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

That is so cool! Thanks for sharing!

BTW, that piece of glass your mom found, that's what happend to sand when it's hit by a lights

Great photos, all of them. Not just the star wars ones, although, those are pretty damn cool too! I'm guessing it's from the orginal star wars? It looks that old, but sun, wind and sand can do a lot of weathering and damage in no time. So, is it Mos Eisely??

What was sad was all the damned graffiti! What possesses humans to do that crap??
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Thanks for sharing Sergiu. I've been to Carthage several years ago. This is a fantastic place full of history just in front of the Mediteranean sea. Mediteranean came from "Mare Nostrum" (our sea) in Latin/Roman. In the Antique era, the Roman Empire covered all the countries around the Mediteranean sea. Then at this time it was indeed "their sea".
    - "I've never understood Walt Disney".
    Howard Philip Lovecraft.

Thanks guys! I talked with a Tunisian steward about their history and told him Romania was also conquered by Roman Empire.

Anyway the trip was extraordinary! It is the Ep.1 set indeed. Too bad some idiots vandalized the movie set by taking "souvenirs" or writing their idiotic names on the walls and it wasn't the local people because they are not really aware of the SW phenomenon...
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

My trip to Tunisia video with almost everything I visited: Sousse, Port El Kantaoui, El Djem Coliseum, Matmata (troglodyte house), Douz, Tamerza oasis, Chebika oasis, Chott El Jerid salt lake, Keirouan holy city, Sidi Bou Said (blue & white city), Tunis (capital), Carthage ruins, Mediterranean sea, Star Wars movie locations etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7soENedvCY

Plus the Star Wars movie set in the desert video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guAohSZse7Y
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback