Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For those having trouble finding the new Millenium Falcon...

Wal-Mart is now selling them online at their website. I tried posting a link, but I don't have enough posts yet (sucks to be the n00b). Just search for "Galactic Heroes" and it should be the first item that comes up.

I wish I had known this before I bought one for a jacked up price on e-bay (and subsequently found one in-store). Guess it pays to be patient.

Looks like they are also selling the Cantina sets as well.

We got enough of the new Galactic heroes Falcons for a feature at my Wal-Mart. The packaging is a thing of beauty, it looks like the Mos Eisley docking bay. Only flaw, no Stormtroopers, and no Luke or Ben for that matter.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Anyone know how Wal-Mart is at handling their items for shipping? I was about to order one, but not sure if it is going to end up trashed in shipping. Amazon in handling both Toy's R Us and Target in the past have always shipped items in very bad condition. Thanks for the help. Oh also anyone finding in these in Southern California? My two local Wal-Marts don't have these or the exclusive comic packs.

Quote Originally Posted by darth_robb View Post
    Anyone know how Wal-Mart is at handling their items for shipping? I was about to order one, but not sure if it is going to end up trashed in shipping. Amazon in handling both Toy's R Us and Target in the past have always shipped items in very bad condition. Thanks for the help. Oh also anyone finding in these in Southern California? My two local Wal-Marts don't have these or the exclusive comic packs.

If you are talking about the "site to store" program where you order merchandise online and have it shipped to your nearest Wal-Mart, I would be wary. Some of the items I have seen come in for "site to store" have been banged up. Not everything mind you, but not sure how thefalcon would fare seeing as it is shipped on the same truck with the rest of the stores merchandise.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I just received the Falcon set directly shipped to my house from WalMart.com
    It was in a HUGE box with lots of crumpled paper padding.
    The box is excessively big, I think.

Regardless, the Falcon's box was flawless.
    But I'm gonna open it anyway, so it didnt matter so much to me.

Well I finally ordered the Falcon from the Wal-Mart website along with two of the exclusive Comic Packs since I can never find these in store. So I opened the box today and of course it was all in poor condition which included some sort of shipping sticker attached to each item and there is no way to get those off without ruining the packages. These items were not packed in a nice roomy box instead all squashed together with no room to allow for breathing. I am returning these. I rather pay the extra on ebay if it means getting it in good condition.

If only I had gotten into Galactic Heroes sooner...No way I'm paying over retail price for this thing. Anyone think they'll manufacture it again?

Quote Originally Posted by SmokedPorter View Post
    If only I had gotten into Galactic Heroes sooner...No way I'm paying over retail price for this thing. Anyone think they'll manufacture it again?
    I wouldnt hold your breath, its been released 3 seperate times now. First from Playskool, then twice more....most recently as the cinema scene style packaging.

I read that they are going to be releasing some other "secrets" in 2009, i cant imagine that it would be the falcon again already, but with the snow speeder coming out I sure have my fingers crossed for the ATAT!!

It will be released again, as Hasbro considers it "iconic." Wish I got it earlier this year as well.