Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did you know Baltar Swan has 2 different heads?

No. This isn't a variation thread.

No. She isn't evolving like Fode and Bede.

The Comic 2-pack figure has flowing hair and a wider face.

The Evolutions figure (from AOTC) has straighter hair on a smaller head.

I get everything late. But I never thought to look and compare them before tonight.

I just did that.

I just noticed that.

So I just posted that.

The end.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

If the Evolutions one had the same head as the comic pack, I might've passed on it. That comic pack figure sets new standards in the field of sucking.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I thought it was spelled "Bultar Swan"?
    Indeed it is. Come on, Tycho. Somebody is going to have to explain why misspelling and poor grammar are celebrated while education and striving for excellence are mocked.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

He probably thought it was the ballet-dancing younger sister of the bad guy from Battlestar Galactica.

Seriously though, I noticed it, too, when I saw them side-by-side. The comic version has a more "cartoony" head, while the Evolutions version looks more "realistic." Needless to say, I skipped the comic two-pack and bought just the Evo version of Swan, since it was the movie-accurate one.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    If the Evolutions one had the same head as the comic pack, I might've passed on it. That comic pack figure sets new standards in the field of sucking.
    LOL, one of the worst figures in the line of all time.

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    tycho cares not how names are spelled.
    Don't you mean "knows not" how, MDP?
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

What are you and Dorkypants talking about Jedi_Krap-El?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

He knows. He just doesn't care.

He's a loner, Dottie. A rebel.
    Tommy, close your eyes.