Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

General Grievous' starfighter and TIE Bomber in Sept!

http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=8&itemid=10982

JI: Can you tell us what new Transformers/Star Wars sculpts we might see for this year?

Hasbro: Four all-new sculpts are planned for later this Fall. We are going to be revealing all of them (and possibly more) at Comic Con, but we'll give you a little taste of our September wave: General Grievous/Grievous Starfighter, and TIE Pilot/TIE Bomber.

Good choices! I hope this Grievous is better than the last though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

GG/SF, and a TIE Pilot/Bomber.....Sweet.

I wonder if the other 2 completely new molds will be from the Clone Wars.?.? Me, personally hope that one is Vaders Secret Apprentice/Rogue Shadow. I am abit bummed about only 4 new molds, that means what??? 8 repaints? Wonder how many will be AOTC style JSF.?.? But we also have the Marvel Legend Transformers to look forward to getting. Must get that Ironman/Raptor Jet.

When is Comic-Con anywhy? July?
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

I forget the exact dates, but the end of July.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Let's just hope that the new TF's aren't designed by the same person who did the AT-AT and Snowspeeder TF's. On paper, the AT-AT sounded like a real winner but the bot mode made passing on it really easy.

Yeah, both of those are ones I passed on because they just look so badly realized. Snowspeeder has nearly everything on his back, AT-AT bot looks so cheesy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Some pics of the new Marvel TF, Ironman and Hulk. I think it's weird that the SWTF have pilot mini-figs, but these don't look like they do.

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index.p...ze=600&start=0

Pics of Grievous's Starfighter and Tie Bomber here,

http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=8&itemid=11005

The Grievous one is worse than the first one, and it's not four-armed.

They both look pretty good, I don't know why, I really like the new Grievous. Maybe because he looks sturdier. The TIE Bomber looks like it will be abit hard to change. Not bad, can't wait to see the other new molds.

That Grievous is tragic, a total shellformer and they just left the shell parts there, it's like the Jedi Starfighters that just have a new head only worse because this is so much NOT Grievous. Still, I'll buy it, I like the vehicle, but this and the Snowspeeder and AT-AT are a really bad run lately.

That TIE Bomber looks cool, there, I said it! There's some undercarriage junk and the wings being left on the arms is lazy, but that is a cool-lookin' bot.