WOW! AOTC's Battle Droid Giveaway!!

Wow, seems the giveaway spirit is reaching everyone right now. DeathStarPlans.com is giving away a carded AOTC's "Battle Droid: Arena Battle" figure! He got in a set of them for his daughter, and decided to share with the fans. You do have to be a member of their forums. Here is a link to the offer for all you AOTC's figure fans that need a fix right now!! I hope I win, I can't wait any longer for the new movie figures to hit!

http://www.deathstarplans.com/
    http://www.deathstarplans.com/giveaway2.htm

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

This time my 2 1/2 year old daughter has decided to give away the remaining AOTC carded figure that she did not open.

Gotta love people who spite that "Ages 4+" and "Choking Hazard" on the card.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
    Gotta love people who spite that "Ages 4+" and "Choking Hazard" on the card.
    I am sure that he keeps the little muzzle flashes and stuff put up and away. Some kids are pretty mature for their age. Besides, give him a break..sheesh, everyone has been complaing about everything lately. I am pretty sure he isn't putting his child in danger.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

really

I know JarJar, it's seems like everyone is very negative lately. We got a new movie coming out, and the figures to go with it. I thought that everyone would be really pumped up but god forbid if you cross opinions in these forums.
    "pork is not a verb"

It's kinda screwed up, alot of the POTJ stuff had to suffer from soft-plasticitis while Hasbro has plans to release those...things.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

wait...... the POTJ figs where made from hard or soft plastic ???????????

( yes i know stuipd question but see i'm a costume freek also and i wanna get the Delux Jango fett costume that rubies is gona release but they said the armor is made from soft plastic what dose that man its like cloth??? (Obi scream) NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.