Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who were the 12 apprentices at yavin 4 with Luke?

So, far:
    1. Corran Horn
    2. Brakiss
    3. Kam Solusar
    4. Gantoris
    5. Tionne
    6. Kirana Ti
    7. Streen
    8. Dorsk 81
    9. Kyle Katarn
    10. Cray Mingla?
    11. Ninchos Mar?
    I know Kyp Durron, Cilghal and Mara Jade followed after the original dozen but who were the dozen? I am not sure Mingla and Mar are correct, Wikipedia sugested that.

Quote Originally Posted by parana View Post
    So, far:
    1. Corran Horn
    2. Brakiss
    3. Kam Solusar
    4. Gantoris
    5. Tionne
    6. Kirana Ti
    7. Streen
    8. Dorsk 81
    9. Kyle Katarn
    10. Cray Mingla?
    11. Ninchos Mar?
    I know Kyp Durron, Cilghal and Mara Jade followed after the original dozen but who were the dozen? I am not sure Mingla and Mar are correct, Wikipedia sugested that.
    Wookieepedia also mentions Madurrin. It wasn't sure about the Mingla and Mar, so it probably hasn't been explicitly said anywhere. It's been a long times since I've read those books.

I think #11 is Nichos Mar, but I could be wrong. As for mysterious #12, I'm stumped, too, and too lazy to consult the Jedi Academy trilogy books right now. You sure Clighal wasn't an OG? That one sounds about right to me.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Let's not ruin the legitimate thread with tomfoolery and inappropriate terms, please, fellas.

- Principal Bel-Cam

We're talking about the EU here. Legitimacy is nowhere to be found.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    We're talking about the EU here. Legitimacy is nowhere to be found.
    Are you saying the Solo kids are illegitimate? Was Leia fooling around on Han?

No, there was a missing Jedi Padawan named Macy Legiti in one story. No one ever found her.

I thought the missing padawan was J'onn Ben'e Rah-Msi?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Have researched it more and thanks for the help

It looks like #12 could be Madurrin, a female Anx still alive in the current books being released. Although, I found the following Jedi that may have been part of the original 12 or joined them sometime in the months since the Academy was started. There are still ?'s about Mingla and Mar.

1. Keyan Farlander
    2. Havet Storm - who was killed by another student, Desann, who went to the dark side.
    3. Desann
    4. Harlan
    5. Dal Konar
    6. Dolph - who later went to the dark side and became Kueller.

I started reading the Jedi vs. Sith Essential Guide I'd forgotten I still had yet to read (so much for a reading hiatus, Mr. Addicted to Books-Cam ), and there's a section that might end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy...

On page 62, "Luke's first students included Kam Solusar... Kirana Ti... Streen... Dorsk 81... Gantoris... Corran Horn... Kyle Katarn... Mara Jade... Cilghal... Brakiss... Kyp Durron... Tionne..."

So, if you believe that; then Mar, Mingla, Madurrin aren't to be counted. If I was really determined, I'd check the trilogy itself and re-skim it.