New Order 66 Sets in Germany!

Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

postage seems a bit high. think i'll wait a while and pick up the Tsu Choi and master Sev figures loose.

That's what I plan to do as well - I've got them on saved search which is how I found these.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Apparently, they've been found here in the US via having the employees look up the DCPI.

Over on RS, they claim they're starting to show up in the states.

(Whoops!!! Figrin beat me to the punch.)

These are indeed starting to show up at Targets, but its going to depend on each store when they will be set on the floor. Most stores will probably put them out on the 15th.

I picked up the Tsui Choi, Sev, and Anakin packs the other day.

I scored a set of the six yesterday using the DCPI number. I had to call three Targets but I finally found one that had them in and didn't know they weren't supposed to be sold yet. If you don't want to wait, it's worth a shot.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    ...didn't know they weren't supposed to be sold yet.

They can be sold. Set dates are not street dates, its just when they are supposed to be put out, but things can set early. It happens a lot.

What do these sell for? $9.99? I would happily pay that just for Master Sev and Tsui Choi (each). If anyone finds them, and wouldn't mind picking them up for me and shipping them loose to the UK, they can keep the troopers for their trouble.