Jedi Outcast Customs

Big Jedi Outcast fan here, hoping that JO gets the KOTOR figure treatment at some point (especially for the sake of an updated Kyle Katarn). For now, I took matters into my own hands, and did some customs of Desann and a Reborn. I'm just posting a link to the brief single page where I've posted some pics of them rather than taking up space here. Let me know what you think. Note that you have to scroll past two or three pics of custom ROTS clones to reach the JO figures.

http://www.angelfire.com/droid/majik...swcustoms.html
    [B]"What the flip was Aunt Beru doing at the sand dunes?"[/B]
    -Luke Skywalker-

[B]"This is the end. We're all doomed."[/B]
    -Sha'a Gi-

NICE WORK! Desann is spot on! (Poor Myo) I just got finished revisiting some old PC games for breaks in between homework (Outcast, Academy and Half-Life). Good use too for that hideous Saga Luke Looks 100% better as a Reborn!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

very nice work, awesome figures.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Thanks! I confess, I've never quite stopped playing the newer JK games (Outcast and Academy), and I revisit them every few months simply because the gameplay never gets old for me...and Katarn and his gang are some of my favorite EU characters. I've just never seen any of the Outcast characters listed on any of the EU wishlists thus far. I do miss the Myo fig, cause he was the only one I've owned or ever seen, but had no trouble parting with that aweful Luke fig. Sorry, Luke! Not your finest hour!
    -Luke Skywalker-

-Sha'a Gi-

Outstanding job with the Desann figure!

Even though you stated that you used a Sebulba head, that isn't obvious at all upon first or even second or third glance. That speaks to an excellent use of parts on your part.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Outstanding job with the Desann figure!

Even though you stated that you used a Sebulba head, that isn't obvious at all upon first or even second or third glance. That speaks to an excellent use of parts on your part.
    Thanks a lot! I had some misgivings about using his head at first, because it was hard to tell if it would look right one I'd cut it off and mounted it. Enough trimming on Sebulba's face with a matte knife, mainly his little tentacles and some of the bony ridges on his face, produced the look you see now (with the paint job added, of course).

I needed three Sebulbas like I need a hole in the head, so it all worked out well in the end.
    -Luke Skywalker-

-Sha'a Gi-