Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My "Little" Ganglion Cyst

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this. Either that or completely GROSS out, which is awesome too. I've had my little buddy since I was 8 or so. Fell on it once while roller blading and it broke up but came back with a vengeance a year later I've never gotten it taken off because it seriously makes for a great conversation piece and I like to gross out Bumcake by moving it around Without further adieu, here is my 'little' ganglion cyst
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ganglion cyst.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	17006   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smiling ganglion cyst.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	17007  
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

That smiley....it's just tooo freakin funny girl!

Mabs will probably say you should have gone ISO&BAWS with it.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

You're a freakin lunatic. Awesome Stuff Ox
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

If your motorcycle helmet isn't handy, I can think of a use for that little feller!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Hmmm... I don't know whether I should be repulsed... or turned on, as that is an otherwise pretty sexy leg. I'm gonna have to think about this one.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I thought I had a cyst once but it turned out to be Slicker.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I'm with UK here... We need to see more leg.

That's nice looking, the cyst. I wanna touch it. I had Osgood Schlatter's .... disease... as kid, left me with a nice tumor. Maybe we can get them together for a playdate.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I'd like to take a look at it but Kal-El won't get the f*** outta the way...I can't see.

Nice smiley face Deo but I wish you would change it over to a

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22 View Post
    I had Osgood Schlatter's .... disease... as kid...
    Me, too (and three knee surgeries because of it). Man! Mention ol' Osgood and nobody knows what you're talking about! You're one of only three people I know who have ever mentioned/heard of it! Weird, because it pretty darn common!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    I thought I had a cyst once but it turned out to be Slicker.
    Just like Basket Case
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten