Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Prequel Documentaries

So in between homework breaks and even while doing homework, for the last two days I watched all the documentaries and web documentaries for all three prequels and it was most enjoyable. Made the homework go by easier and faster and put me in a mood to watch the prequels. I'm starting to watch EP 1 right now.

I'm keeping an open mind because what I realized from watching all these documentaries, the prequels do have alot of "the star wars feeling" in them that I love so much! Especially the musical scores, props, creatures, planets and landscapes.

My mom and myself went and saw all three together and I'm really, REALLY missing her so I thought I'd pop them in the dvd player, bring back some great memories
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I love the docs as well.

Gotta love The Rick and his magic: the phone call from Ewan McGregor and his intro of TPM to that premiere crowd are pure Gold.

Also, his alligator emblem shirt in ROTS.

:The Rick:

I've always liked him! He seems like he'd be so much fun to hang with!

The doc on Episode 1 ("The Beginning"?) is still probably the best features I've ever seen about a movie.
    I love how open they are about pretty much everything, even the bad stuff, like casting Anakin, editing Jake Lloyd's performance together, the effects worries at ILM, ect.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I haven't really watched all the docs. I've got a little time to myself coming up. I think I'll actually put them on my list of things to do. Thanks, Deox!

TPM was one of the first DVDs I ever got . . . every other non-SW DVD was kind of a letdown after that, since the coverage on there is so insanely extensive. Well, then there's the LOTR sets, but those go a little overboard.

Whether you liked them or not, you've got to appreciate alot of the work that went into making the prequels.

Are you talking about the ones that came with the prequel DVD's?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Are you talking about the ones that came with the prequel DVD's?
    yep yep

they are so good!

Well, I think I found what I'll be watching this evening...............Little house on the prarie!

I mean the documentries. Thanks Deox!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!