Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Most Wanted New Figure Poll - Phase 2, Round 1

Welcome to Phase 2, Round 1 of our Most Wanted Figures Poll

Earlier we conducted a poll for each of the six movies, and a poll for the EU. Now I am going to present you with the top 5 from each of those polls, for a total of 35 choices. From these, you will select and rank the five that you want the most. Don't worry if you can't fit all the figures you want in the top 5. You'll get a chance to vote on other figures in succeeding rounds. Just pick the five you want the most.

The poll will be open for one week. It will close at 9pm Pacific Time, Tuesday April 8. I will then tally the scores, with first place votes receiving 5 points, on down to fifth place votes receiving 1 point. The top five scorers will make our most wanted list. That will conclude Round 1.

In Round 2, the figures that made the list in Round 1 will be replaced with the next figures in line in the polls from which the winners came. For example, if Cliegg Lars, Utai, Dr. Evazan, Torynn Farr and Wooof were the top 5 in the first round, they would be removed from the selections below and be replaced with the 6th place finishers in the AOTC, ROTS, ANH, ESB and ROTJ polls. We would then have an updated list of 35 figures, and you would once again select your five most wanted figures.

When this poll is completed, it will be closed and a new thread will be started for the next round. This way people won't get confused and vote for figures in this first post that may have already made the list. I'll post a link to the next round before I close the thread. Also, feel free to discuss the poll and its results in the discussion thread.

So, without further delay, select your 5 most wanted figures from the following 35 choices:

TPM
    Ratts Tyerell
    Tey How
    Ben Quadinaros
    Daultay Dofine
    Queen Amidala Return to Naboo

AOTC
    Cliegg Lars
    Beru Whitesun
    Owen Lars
    Jocasta Nu
    Bariss Offee

ROTS
    Utai
    General Grievous
    FX-6
    Breha Organa
    Midwife Droid

ANH
    Dr. Evazan
    Brea Tonnika/Shada D'ukal (blue)
    Wioslea
    Senni Tonnika/Karoly D'ulin (green)
    Bom Vimdin

ESB
    Torynn Farr
    Luke Medical Frigate
    Leia Medical Frigate
    Captain Needa
    Edian – black Bespin Guard

ROTJ
    Wooof
    Sim Aloo
    BG-J38
    Cane Adiss
    Sgt. Doallyn

EU
    Guri
    Jaina Solo
    Jacen Solo
    Joruus C'baoth
    Gilad Pellaeon
    Last edited by Mad Slanted Powers; 04-02-2008 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Specified exact time round will end.

I object to Phase II as it is being conducted, and to EU characters being included.

That said:

1. Senni Tonnika (green)
    2. Brea Tonnika (blue)
    3. Cliegg Lars
    4. Owen Lars (Episode II)
    5. Beru Lars (Episode II)

Man, this is getting tougher.

1) Cliegg Lars
    2) Young Owen Lars
    3) Young Beru Whitesun
    4) Dr Evazan
    5) Barriss Offee

I'm sorry, Bom Vimdim. That was really, really close.

And ain't it funny that four of my five are from AOTC, when that's my least favorite of the movies?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

1. Jacen Solo
    2. Guri
    3. Jaina Solo
    4. Brea Tonnaka
    5. Jocasta Nu

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

1. Dr. Evazan
    2. Bom Vimdim
    3. Wooof
    4. Wioslea
    5. Cane Adiss

Very disappointed with the ROTJ results in this poll. None of my top five ROTJ picks even made it to the top five. I'm only voting for Wooof and Cane Adiss because I'm hoping that at least the Gamorrean Guard resculpt (who was #6) will get bumped up, not because I actually want Wooof or Cane Adiss more than a new Gamorrean Guard (or Kithaba).

1. General Grievous
    2. Tey How
    3. Daultay Dofine
    4. Cane Adiss
    5. FX-6

Leia Medical Frigate
    Luke Medical Frigate
    Wioslea
    Bom Vimdin
    Cane Adiss
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Torynn Farr
    Captain Needa
    Beru Whitesun
    Owen Lars
    Gilad Pellaeon
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten