Tales from Jabbas palace question

Need a spot of help. Think i gave my copy of Tales from jabba's palace to a charity shop and suddenly need to know what the name of the tw'lek Bib Fortuna has shoved into a brain jar is called. I have a vague recollection that it's something like Nick but Bib's entry on wookiepedia doesn't mention him. All I know is he was a dude Bib saved and had his brain transfered and then the brain of 'nick' went crazy.

any help please?

Quote Originally Posted by Jargo View Post
    Need a spot of help. Think i gave my copy of Tales from jabba's palace to a charity shop and suddenly need to know what the name of the tw'lek Bib Fortuna has shoved into a brain jar is called. I have a vague recollection that it's something like Nick but Bib's entry on wookiepedia doesn't mention him. All I know is he was a dude Bib saved and had his brain transfered and then the brain of 'nick' went crazy.

any help please?
    Nat Secura

I wonder if any relation to hotty Aalya Secura
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

cool. knew it was something short and snappy. thanks

in the star wars galaxy, everyone is apparently inter-related. perhaps secura is a bit like jones or smith on Ryloth?

Quote Originally Posted by Jargo View Post

perhaps secura is a bit like jones or smith on Ryloth?
    That's good!

Just curious, how come you wanted to know about Nat? If you don't mind my asking and you can give the answer

And thanks to you for bringing this up...I just read the story again, it's been awhile...love the tales of...books!

Tales From Jabba's Palace is the best Tales book (and one of the few readable EU books).
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I didn't even realize they re-used that name. Someone at some point will explain that he was her niece.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Oh I was updating my Jabba's palace unmade characters list in the dear hasbro section. Splitting it into locations and separating concept and EU characters off. I remembered Porcellus the cook and then remembered Nat's tale.
    I suppose if you have both releases of the B'Omarr monk figure you've already got Nat and Bib in brain jars.
    be interesting to get a different male twi'lek though. besides jedi ones.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I didn't even realize they re-used that name. Someone at some point will explain that he was her niece.
    Too late, it's cousin: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nat_Secura

Aayla's name actually came from Nat according to the behind-the-scenes entry here: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Aayla...ind_the_scenes
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

''Secura is one of the few Jedi that does not wear traditional robes, most likely due to her conceptual origins in the Expanded Universe.''

Uh, no, most likely because she needs to stay HOT and show off that bod for me!! WaWOW!

Yeah, I knew Aayla came well after TFJP, and it was likely not a total coincidence that she got the same name as an existing Twi'lek.
    Tommy, close your eyes.