Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!

What's the most that you've paid for a POTJ fig?

I paid $17.99 CAN for the 300th Boba Fett...but so did alot of people...but for the regular figures I paid $15.00 for the Scout Trooper - Dirty version. Back before I was aware that the clean versions would be the rare figures.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

The MOST...?

$10.99 USD... for which one I cannot recall. It was one of those middle waves that had a difficult to find figure.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I think the most was when I paid around $30 for an auction with 3 R2-Q5s on ebay... I think that's the most I paid. I just like the droid so much.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

$14-$15 for Eeth Koth. I couldn't find him anywhere so I had to buy him online.
    A good deal since a scalper here wanted $25 for his.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

hmm......

I think the most I have paid was 9.99 for Eeth Koth. I have paid $10 for a bunch of figures though.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

$15 for the fruit loops Han stormtrooper about 4 years ago.
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

$16 at Target for Amanaman.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

For POTJ? *scratches head* probalbly like $12 or so for the Amanaman and Leia deluxe.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

$8.00 at Rite Aid. Darth Vader (Emperors Wrath), Luke Skywalker (X-Wing Fighter Pilot) Han Solo (Death Star Escape.)

So far, nothing from the POTJ line has been a real thorn in my side..........haven't found Eeth Koth/Zutton wave yet, but I will. I guess I've been pretty lucky.

Ok, I'm happy again....thanks Darkross