Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A small glimmer of hope for Ewoks fans

ImperialShipyards.net: Dear Hasbro, is there any chance there could be some new figures from the Droids and Ewoks cartoon series coming out someday? As one of the first Star Wars multi-media events beyond the movies, (consisting of TV shows, comics, toys and more) I think these should warrant some attention. It would be nice to see a tribute to the very first EU figures. Some good choices could be R2-D2 and C-3PO with a Droids color scheme, a realistic Princess Kneesaa from Ewoks, the three masters from Droids and Boba Fett with his droid BL-17 (which would have made a great two pack in the droid factory line!) Boba's Silver Speeder would be cool too! Ok, enough suggestions. But please consider Droids and Ewoks! (image attached)
    Hasbro: We have been thinking about these two series, especialy since they continue to be in DVD release, but just haven't come up with the right idea or the right opportunity. We'll continue to take a look at it though. You have some great suggestions there.
    It wasn't a flat-out "Hell no! We have candy-striped Clonetroopers to make!" this time around. Maybe their being constantly hammered about it is finally sinking in the fact that people want these figures.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yes, it is awesome!

I know most fans would want realistic styling, but I wouldn't mind having these in an animated style as well. I think comic 2-packs would be the perfect way to test the waters with these.

I'm going to start the wishlists going:

Droids
    1. Threepio
    2. Artoo
    3. Jann Tosh
    4. Boba Fett
    5. Vlix
    6. Kez Iban (in droid disguise)
    7. Governor Koong
    8. Admiral Screed
    9. Kleb Zellock
    10. Uncle Gundy

Ewoks
    1. Paploo
    2. Princess Kneesa
    3. Wicket
    4. Weechee
    5. Teebo
    6. Latara
    7. Dulok
    8. Chituhr
    9. Morag the Witch
    10. Bondo
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I'd consider realistic styling on the Ewoks show. wouldn't buy animated style figures though.
    have zero interest in the Droids dealio.

After watching more episodes from the Ewoks cartoon (I finally broke down and bought the DVD since they're all half price on Amazon). I didn't realize that Chukha-Trok and Kaink made appearances in the show, so I have to amend my want list:

1. Chukha-Trok (attachment 1)
    2. Kaink (attachment 2)
    3. Paploo
    4. Princess Kneesa
    5. Wicket
    6. Weechee
    7. Teebo
    8. Latara
    9. Asha (attachment 3)
    10. Logray
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chukha-trok.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	17132   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kaink.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	17133   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	asha.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	17134  
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Chukha's attack stance.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

If anyone else did it, it would be ridiculous.

Chuka-Trokh defeated an entire legion of the Emperor's best troops with that, uh, face.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Chuka-Trokh
    Have I been misspelling Chuka's name this whole time?

Somebody hide me!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Have I been misspelling Chuka's name this whole time?

Somebody hide me!
    No, you were right.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

My sincerest apologies to Chukha-Trok. It was a mistake. I swear.

Please don't kill me.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I just noticed that too. I typed in Chux's spelling of his name into Google and all that showed up were links to Chux's posts on this forum.