Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise 3 3/4 Carded

Has Hasbro indicated that they are going to do a carded 3 3/4 Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise? I have not heard one way or another. That is one figure that is years if not decades overdue. I have been wanting one on a stand alone card. Does anyone know?

i would really doubt it. They've been pretty clear that han on a single card in storm trooper armor would only be in multi packs...but you never know.

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

For background: in 1995 they said that they would keep Han Trooper collectible by not single-carding him.

The Fruit Loops mail away was his first availability ever.

Then there was the 1997 Death Star Escape 3-pack.

The 2002 Trash Compactor 2-pack.

2007 saw the Comic Book 2-pack.

Hasbro either doesn't want to be made out into a liar (on this single issue?) or a hypocrite. But who knows if there are ANY fans that still care if a Han Trooper is collectible in that regard? A 6-pt articulated figure with one preposed, bent arm, is going to remain distinguishable from a 10-12 pt. SA figure with a modern sculpt.

I think Han Troopers are cool, but I'm way past having any use for that figure myself. I ate a lot of Fruit Loops in 1995 and Hasbro still hasn't made WED-115 or a Saurin from ANH. So I'm not worried about Han Troopers myself. But to each their own.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I went ahead and made my own out of comic 2pak Han and TAC stormtrooper. Did the same with Luke. Looks pretty decen IMHO.

I'm guessing we'll get both Han and Luke in Stormie gear in a Legends repaint wave or something.

I've bought the non blue deco ones as well as the blue deco versions so I'll pass on them if they are re-released unless of course they redue Han and make him taller.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    I went ahead and made my own out of comic 2pak Han and TAC stormtrooper. Did the same with Luke. Looks pretty decent IMHO.
    I did the same thing, and am totally satisfied at this point. I wouldn't buy one unless it had a quantum leap forward in design or accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    I went ahead and made my own out of comic 2pak Han and TAC stormtrooper. Did the same with Luke. Looks pretty decen IMHO.
    I didnt make Han, I did take the MV Luke and put is head on a TAC Stormie. It has the wet head fresh from the compactor look
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I didnt make Han, I did take the MV Luke and put is head on a TAC Stormie. It has the wet head fresh from the compactor look
    That's an awesome idea i need to try that!

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!