TAC Legends Sand Trooper Question

I recently found a Soild white Sand Trooper with a white paldron. It's clean and still comes with the staff thingie for the dewback. I was wondering if this was the "hard to find" Varient or is this the one that will be shipping with the 501 Clone Trooper.

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

The 'hard to find' variant I believe was the Evo Sandy disguised as Saga Legends, Orange pauldron, rifle as accessory. Although they were by far numerous where I am. The one you are talking about was scarce here, but seemed to be easy to find everywhere else. Now I see them in droves, which is great cuz those are my favorite!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

thanks there's to many of those to keep up with.

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinscia Fat'o View Post
    thanks there's to many of those to keep up with.
    no problem here's a pic, don't know why I didn't think to post this before

http://www.rebelscum.com/TACSLsand5.asp
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    The 'hard to find' variant I believe was the Evo Sandy...
    I'm looking for that really HTF Sandy who fires a sandblaster!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I'm glad they've started shipping the clean white Sandtrooper in greater numbers. Makes for a much better Stormtrooper than the regular TAC version with the removable helmet!

I am really looking for a an orange pauldron Sandtrooper with the rifle. I can't seem to find that version. Any of you have an extra for sale or trade?
    I am Toyhunter80's
    Check my vintage weapons trade list. Updated post 19: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...078#post519078
    I collect and play Star Wars Miniatures too. If you have some to trade check out my trade page
    http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=654716

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fossil View Post
    I'm glad they've started shipping the clean white Sandtrooper in greater numbers. Makes for a much better Stormtrooper than the regular TAC version with the removable helmet!
    I agree, I bought two of these and I just use them for regular old Stormtroopers.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis