Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

So you want a Toy Fair Vader?

Well instead of saying sorry about your luck, I decided to start contacting people. I had a direct email address but lost it...so fro now use the CS form on their site...this is how fans help fans...w/o a profit I might add....

If you want a 25th anniversary Vader, tell hasbro, maybe with some prodding we can be sure to get a release in some form, through retail, fan club something...there is plenty of rumors nothing concrete...so let hasbro know what you think....
    I couldn't drum up a direct email address but at least let your voice be heard:

http://hasbro.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/h...Z2U9MQ**&p_li=

just click or cut and paste and tell Hasbro what you think about the Toyfare vader....

one voice is a drop, many is a flood.

Re: So you want a Toy Fair Vader?

Originally posted by Jedi Dan
    If you want a 25th anniversary Vader, tell hasbro, maybe with some prodding we can be sure to get a release in some form, through retail, fan club something...there is plenty of rumors nothing concrete...so let hasbro know what you think....
    Nope, nothing concrete at all. Except for the fact that Hasbro stated at Toy Fair that it would be avaliable later on, probably in the same packaging, other then maybe removing the "2002 New York Toy Fair" printing on the sticker thru the fan club.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Sounds like a great idea. I like this, it's a positive approach to what's been going on around here.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

agreed.
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

Its worth a shot.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Hasbros reply to my request!

Well done. Maybe if enough people write 'em a letter, Hasbro just might get the picture.....yeah right.

I asked 'em why they aren't making the figure available to the average joe consumer. I'll let ya'all know what they say when they reply.

HASBROS REPLY:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We are always grateful to consumers of our products who will take time to share their comments with us. Consumer reaction is helpful to us and is taken into consideration in making plans for the future. Please be assured that we have shared your comments with those more closely responsible for this phase of our operation.

This is about the most generic brsh off I've ever heard. Has anyone else made a request to the link? If so, did you recieve the same generic response?
    Last edited by DahrJin; 02-15-2002 at 11:47 AM.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

I'll go make a comment/complaint and see If I recieve the same
    answer DahrJin.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

You probably will.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I wouldn't lose all hope. Though it's definitely a generic message, it could be an automated reply, or a canned response they require to be sent.

I think, despite how vacant Hasbro sometimes seems, even they must realize how hot a commodity this figure will be and wouldn't make it only a ToyFair exclusive. Especially if we make it known that we want that figure!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Hasbros second reply.

Well I got another reply today. All it said was that the Vader would be available through the FC in the near future.

Thanks for the UPDATE you dorks. We knew that already. What I wanted to know is can anyone purchase through the FC or do you have to be a member? Anyone know for sure?
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"