Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Juno Eclipse

Juno Eclipse

Juno Eclipse...the SW FU version of BG's Starbuck...is an alright figure, kinda on the rubbery side and won't stand well unassisted, but she does look well displayed with other Imperial Officers. The removable cap is a nice touch...

Here's a shot....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	juno-eclipse06.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	17151  

Starbuck? Whatchoo talkin' 'bout? Starbuck is a dude.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I liked the Empire better when it wasn't an equal opportunity organization.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Starbuck? Whatchoo talkin' 'bout? Starbuck is a dude.

He means Kara Thrace.

Last edited by jedi master sal; 04-14-2008 at 08:54 AM.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

You're speaking Swahili to me.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

i really liked this figure, while it's not the best over all figure from the wave it's great when posed with other officers, i just hope they don't go back and start re doing all of the other imps. with removeable caps, as it's cool but not all of them need it...

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    You're speaking Swahili to me.

Wouldn't be the first time we've spoke in tounges my friend. However I will eloborate that you're not wrong in saying Starbuck is a dude. I don't consider Kara Thrace "Starbuck". That's just her callsign. However, as far as the Juno figure goes I don't think she looks a thing like Thrace, and while there is a BSG figure of Thrace coming out in July, I still doubt there will be much resemblence. Just my opinion.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Sinscia Fat'o View Post
    i really liked this figure, while it's not the best over all figure from the wave it's great when posed with other officers, i just hope they don't go back and start re doing all of the other imps. with removeable caps, as it's cool but not all of them need it...
    No offense, but I hope they do AND with this improved articulation to boot.
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    No offense, but I hope they do AND with this improved articulation to boot.
    I have to agree with you on this one Sal. There are alot more Imp officers who are more deserving of SA, and removable caps. Perhaps they'll use the upcoming Thrawn body. Would be a cheap move, but I wouldn't complain too much about it.

Why would the Imperial officers need more articulation? For the scene where Ozzel killed fifty rebels with his bare hands? Oh, wait . . .

Juno is the only basic TFU figure I have (along with the Secret Apprentice set) and she's pretty good . . . maybe I'd be more excited if they didn't JUST release her as Deena Shan a few weeks beforehand. It's kind of a cop-out how they didn't use the head shown on the Deena Shan card but used the same for both . . .