Thread: hello

hello

I have to introduce myself to post anywhere else, so hi. I like Action Fleet and I have a lot of it. I don't collect figures as they never really appealed to me, probably because there are so many of them; I am all about the vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by mason4300 View Post
    I have to introduce myself to post anywhere else, so hi. I like Action Fleet and I have a lot of it. I don't collect figures as they never really appealed to me, probably because there are so many of them; I am all about the vehicles.
    Hello and welcome.

Well if you're all about vehicles then this is a year for you.

With 3 never before made vehicles (AT-TE, Homing Spider Droid, V-wing) and a totally revamped and awesome Millenium Falcon, it should be an expensive one for you too.
    Move along, move along

thanks for the welcome. Yeah, they are all very nice, although the new vehicles would be even better if they were classic Action Fleet.

Welcome to the boards
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Good day there! I have some action fleet, but found it hard to keep track of. I do collect figures though, and now a days I find myself having to sneak them in past the fiance.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Good day there! I have some action fleet, but found it hard to keep track of. I do collect figures though, and now a days I find myself having to sneak them in past the fiance.
    Hi! Luckily, I am not married for now, so I can pretty much buy stuff I like without hassle; just my own guilt. :P I like Action Fleet a lot, since they were pretty much my favorite toys when I was a kid (yes, I am pretty young) next to Hot Wheels, which I also have a decent collection of. I like AF so much that I am collecting both MIB of everything as well as open sets. That way, I have the best of both collecting worlds. I find it pretty hard not to buy certain lots that come along on Ebay when they are just plain awesome deals, so I have duplicates of some stuff, but it's all good....I can display stuff all over the place now. Tie Interceptor on my desk, Tie Interceptor on my TV, Tie Interceptor at work, Tie Interceptor in my bathroom...you get the idea.