Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Most Wanted New Figure Poll - Phase 2, Round 3

Welcome to Phase 2 Round 3 of our Most Wanted Figures Poll. You will choose the five figures you want the most from the 35 choices offered at the bottom of this post.

If you are just joining in the process, or if you voted in a previous round and wonder what's going on, see this post for a better illustration of how the process works. The example there explains how we went from Round 1 to Round 2, but the process is the same going from Round 2 to Round 3.

The poll will be open for almost a week, and will close at 9pm Pacific Time on Tuesday, April 22. I will then tally the scores, with first place votes receiving 5 points, on down to fifth place votes receiving 1 point. The top five scorers will make our most wanted list. The rest will be joined by five more runners up and will compete in Phase 2 Round 4 when it begins on Wednesday, April 23.

When this round is completed, the thread will be closed and a new thread will be started for the next round. This way people won't get confused and vote for figures in this first post that may have already made the list. I'll post a link to the next round before I close the thread. Also, let's keep the thread to votes only, but feel free to discuss the poll and its results in the discussion thread.

So, without further delay, select and rank your 5 most wanted figures from the following 35 choices:

TPM
    Ratts Tyerell
    Tey How
    Ben Quadinaros
    Daultay Dofine
    Queen Amidala Return to Naboo

AOTC
    Jocasta Nu
    Barriss Offee
    Queen Jamillia
    Padmé Yellow Picnic Dress
    Padmé Senator Palpatine's Office

ROTS
    Utai
    General Grievous
    FX-6
    Breha Organa
    Midwife Droid

ANH
    Dr. Evazan
    Brainiac
    Dice Ibegon
    Uncle Owen
    WED-15-ST68 Septoid Droid

ESB
    Torynn Farr
    Luke Medical Frigate
    Leia Medical Frigate
    Captain Needa
    Edian – black Bespin Guard

ROTJ
    BG-J38
    Cane Adiss
    Sgt. Doallyn
    Gamorrean Guard
    R2-D2 Shield Bunker Damage

EU
    Jaina Solo
    Jacen Solo
    Joruus C'baoth
    Gilad Pellaeon
    Nom Anor
    Last edited by Mad Slanted Powers; 04-16-2008 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Replaced Slave Leia with R2-D2 Shield Bunker Damage

1. General Grievous
    2. Tey How
    3. Daultay Dofine
    4. Cane Adiss
    5. FX-6

1) Dr Evazan
    2) Barriss Offee
    3) Sgt Doallyn
    4) Tey How
    5) Jocasta Nu
    Tommy, close your eyes.

1. Breha Organa
    2. Sgt. Doallyn
    3. Dice Ibegon
    4. Edian - Black Bespin Guard
    5. WED-15-ST68 Septoid Droid

1) Tey How
    2) Barriss Offee
    3) Dr. Evasian
    4) Edian – black Bespin Guard
    5) Queen Amidala Return to Naboo

Would it help it I add "damn it" to these?
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

1) Utai
    2) Ratts Tyerell
    3) Dr Evazan
    4) Brainiac
    5) Tey How
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

1. Cane Adiss
    2. Dice Ibegon
    3. BG-J38
    4. Utai
    5. Sgt. Doallyn

I had a tough time deciding whether to include the Utai or the Gamorrean Guard. As I believe the Gamorrean is inevitable in the next couple years, I voted the Utai.
    Most wanted "bottom-of-the-barrel scrapes": ANH: Kal'Falnl C'ndros, Revwien (concept art), Tzizvvt ESB: Wiorkettle, Treva Horme ROTJ: Cane Adiss, Loje Nella TPM: Edcel Bar Gane AOTC: Rogwa Wodrata ROTS: Mon Calamari Dancer, Veedaaz Awmetth, Eeusu Estornii EU: Guri (red outfit), Ket Maliss

1. Gamorrean Guard
    2. Dr. Evazan
    3. Cane Adiss
    4. Sgt. Doallyn
    5. BG-J38
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

1. Utai-2 pack only!
    2. General Grievous-correct scale only-NOT a reissue
    3. Torynn Farr
    4. Barriss Offee
    5. Captain Needa
    Move along, move along

1) Queen Amidala Return to Naboo
    2) Padme Senator from Palpatine's Office
    3) Joruus C'Boath
    4) Queen Jamilla
    5) Midwife Droid
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.