Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Han?

Well, I like the Endor/Trench Coat Han.

However, as a kid I wanted the Carbonite Han for a LONG time. I still remember how happy I was when my parents bought him for me. I also remember how hard he was to find back THEN.

Anyway, when I got back into collecting the vintage stuff, he was one of the first figures I had to get. So he remains my favorite.

Besides, I always felt like you get 2 Hans with the Carbon Freeze Han...one regular and one frozen block Han...hehehehe
    May the force be with you.

Han Hoth. I liked the holster too. Great place to put his gun.

My favorite's Bespin Han. I don't know why, but he's always been one of my favoite vintage figures

Unhappy Decisions, decisions

This is one of the hardest categories to judge for me. Hoth Han is my favorite figure of all time, but Trench Coat Han's probably #2. The holster (even though it's backwards) was cool, and the costume's great, too. I liked most of the Hoth figures.
    Hoth Han: 9.8/10.0
    Trench Coat Han: 9.79/10.0
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Trenchcoat Han was my first and is still my favorite Han figure. I think the cloth trenchcoat is what pushes him over the top for me. I've always wanted the Carbonite version, but from the pictures I've seen he seems to just be a slightly altered Trenchcoat Han.