Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow Favorite Imperial?

Dum dum dum dum da dum dum da dum... A galactic force so powerful they got a whole month named after them! 1... 2... 3... uh, Imperial March? Okay, okay. That was bad. But there were many evil characters to make it into the Kenner mold. Of these minions of destruction, what's the best one in your opinion?

Death Squad/Star Destroyer Commander
    Imperial Stormtrooper
    Imperial Stormtrooper Hoth Battle Gear
    Biker Scout
    Emperor's Royal Guard
    Imperial Commander
    AT-AT Commander
    AT-ST Driver
    Imperial Gunner
    Imperial Dignitary
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Royal Guard Nice cloth robes, plus detailing on the figure's body. The POTF version really biased my opinion on this one.

Biker Scout
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

My favorite would have to be The Snowtrooper. Loved the plastic waist cape. Wish they would have gave the vintage Vader one as well. He almost ties with the Royal Guard, but I liked the Snowtrooper better because they actually did somthing in the movie. I think I would have to say in order of best to worst:

1. Imperial Stormtrooper Hoth Battle Gear
    2. Emperor's Royal Guard
    3. Biker Scout
    4. AT-AT Driver
    5. AT-ST Commander
    6. Imperial Gunner
    7. Imperial Commander
    8. Death Squad/Star Destroyer Commander
    9. Imperial Stormtrooper
    10. Imperial Dignitary

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Imperial Dignitary,Its one of the best looking characters,forget Amanaman
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Question

Without a question, it has to be the Royal Guards for me. THey just rocked. I will say that the Imperial Dignitary would be second though.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Exclamation

I'm surprised Imp. Dig. is getting such positive reviews (unless I'm missing some sarcasm ). I'd figure (pun intended) he'd be low on the totem pole.

My favorite would be the Biker Scout becuase his head can move! No wonder Stormtroopers couldn't shot straight; they could only look forward!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Easily the Royal Guard. The cloth robes were the greatest. One by it's self is cool, two or more is beyond words.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane