Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Oh good. I need to set off a small nuclear explosion. I don't mean to cause any earthquakes. My action figures would fall over.

I'm only igniting plutonium to make my Terminator toys look authentic to the movie.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

More than 20 quakes of at least 3.0 near the US/Mexico border in the last week, including a 5.8 one. Have been over 100 more quakes in CA/NV/Mex the last couple days, too.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Northern CA had a 6.5 one the other day, plus several others above 4.0.

CA and NV and northern Mexico have had 200+ quakes in the last day or two, several over 3.0.

I've been warning you all about those areas in CA and Mexico...

I didn't even feel the Easter 7.2 one (hiding eggs for a hunt, I guess moving around so much, I never noticed any movement).

p.s. Mods With Power, can we merge this thread with the newest quake thread, maybe renaming it something original like... "Earthquakes" or what-not?

p.p.s. Quad post!

The website had over 3000 individual earthquakes shown yesterday, with about 2300 of them just in the northern Mexico/south CA area itself. Wow.

p.p.p.s. Penta-post! No merge possibilites?

The earthquakes are in different areas. I don't think the topics should be merged.

What's happening here is very real to us Southern Californians.

There was another 4.3 earthquake last night about 2:15 am. Coincidentally, I happened to have just come home from my Friday night out and had decided to call JediTricks and we were talking about it, right when the trembler hit.

I imagine that if JT can cause the earth to move, he can merge threads but I don't recommend it in this case.

We have a lot of SSGrs living in all parts of the country - with a good amount in SoCal.

Like I said, what's happening in SoCal is very real to us.

Another MidWest Earthquake is not nearly as likely, what with now almost a full week of earth quaking going on out west here.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

That's why I recommended merging them; it's an old thread with CA and world quakes included over the years. The thread title is now outdated. But they can stay separate, too.

The mountains behind me are right on the San Andreas fault, so I know earthquakes quite well here, seldom by choice!

Their website has a new look, and even after the aftershocks from the Mexico quake, there seem to be less indivdual quakes shown (it's now "only" 854 of them).

We had 3 earthquakes yesterday morning - out in the desert - that rolled into San Diego in their low 4's. I felt it really quick but decided not to get out of bed.