Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Up to 780 earthquakes when I checked today. It's seems to have waves moving steadily from the US-MEX border north.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

We had a 4.7 and a 3.1 aftershock last night around 8pm near LA. I felt it here about 60 miles away.

I felt the earthquake (was in the restroom at the time) but not the aftershock.

4.0 or so in downtown LA today.

Everyone OK?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

It was actually closer to Los Angeles International Airport and I didn't feel it at all.

I felt both of these, the first one was quite exciting, had an unusual shape to it and lasted a while, I actually got worried a little up here on the 4th floor of this big apartment building. Today's 4.0 aftershock wasn't too shabby but was much quicker and calmer. Very few of my figures got knocked down this time, mainly because I never picked them up from the last earthquake so they are already down. The only exception is the Ep 2 shelf, which never seems to handle these well as it's on a different piece of furniture. Also, my boxed Art Asylum premiere Captain Kirk fell, which was a total surprise.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

No. I was crushed by debris and died.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Don't you just hate selective earthquakes? It hits LA, then magically zooms to the Inland Empire to kill Chux.

I'm glad the Angelinos are OK. I think the Ghost of El Chuxter will be heard from soon, too.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    That explains your missing avatar and location info. Does anyone have a jpeg of fallen cans in a grocery store for him?

A lot of little quakes are appearing on the website, many centered in the LA-Palm Springs vicinity. More than lately. Scary.

The CA/NV website shows 200 less quakes over the last week. But, it seems there are more 2.0 shakers than before. I don't know what any of that means.