Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    There've been about 100 new shakers around CA in the past week; no real big ones, but they've been mainly centered in a few regions (one of which is near me).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Big quakes today in Mexico, Indonesia, Oregon.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Sorry. I had chili last night.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

About a month or so ago there were some minor quakes about an hourish from where I live, since that is NE Wisconsin even though it was about a 1.7ish it made national news.

There was a 4.1 about 15 miles from home this morning, plus several other smaller ones this past week up and down CA. Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    About a month or so ago there were some minor quakes about an hourish from where I live, since that is NE Wisconsin even though it was about a 1.7ish it made national news.
    This pic "made the rounds" http://www.barplan.com/blog/home/201...ow-to-rebuild/

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    There was a 4.1 about 15 miles from home this morning, plus several other smaller ones this past week up and down CA. Hmm...
    As you well know, just a little California yawn and stretch!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Italy had some strong ones this weekend.

We had a 3.0 south of town yesterday. Not really worth the post....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

There've been a few in the Malibu area in the last week, including a 4.0 off the coast yesterday.