Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Several 3.0+ (with about six 4.0+) in the northwestern Mexico region in the past few days.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Any SoCal-ers feel the two 4.5s and one 3.4 in Yorba Linda the past 24 hours or so? It was a jolt quake that I felt at school this morning about 9:30 (pretty loud, actually). Time to spread the "earthquake weather" urban legend again?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I fell into a chasm last night and only just now dug myself out.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Time to spread the "earthquake weather" urban legend again?
    Sure....why not?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	earthquake weather.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	26473  
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I fell into a chasm last night and only just now dug myself out.
    Is there an app for that? For rescuing, not the falling in part. Were you trapped there for more or less than 127 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Any SoCal-ers feel the two 4.5s and one 3.4 in Yorba Linda the past 24 hours or so? It was a jolt quake that I felt at school this morning about 9:30 (pretty loud, actually). Time to spread the "earthquake weather" urban legend again?
    I felt the 11:23pm one here in Culver City, it was pretty mild but it rolled and wobbled a little more than I was expecting.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

About 20 quakes near the Salton Sea area (town of Brawley has the most) just today of over 3.0, including several 4s and a couple 5s. Hmm. That's over 100 new CA earthquakes in the last day alone.

I felt one this afternoon while I was working on my novel. You barely felt it though.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I thought I was feeling little quakes much of the day, even before I heard of the big ones south of here. CA now has over 700 quakes in the past week; that number was under 400 a day or so ago. Cal Tech reps say it doesn't necessarily mean The Big One is coming soon, but to still be prepared.

CA/NV now has 1033 separate quakes in the past week; this time last week I think it was under 400 total. Be prepared. :injeremyironssscarvoice: