Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Leia?

Hybrid View

Lightbulb Favorite Leia?

The only Kenner 3 3/4" figure of a female, so she definately gets the "best lady" vote. But she did change clothes a lot, so she got a few various outfits. Which one from the vintage line is the best for you?
    Princess Leia Organa
    Princess Leia Organa Bespin Gown
    Princess Leia Organa Hoth Battle Gear
    Princess Leia Organa Boushh Disguise
    Princess Leia Organa Combat Poncho

What's it gonna be?
    "That's what Sheev said."

Tie - Boussh Disguise and Combat Poncho. My favorite accessory is a removable helmet, both of these have it. And I guess I can't pick a favorite between Boussh's bounty hunter costume and the cool "soft goods" poncho.

Boussh. The detail was great for back in the day.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

My favorite would have to be Princess Leia: Bespin Gown. Always liked that figure, as well as that outfit. The other vintage Leia's were good also, but I think I would have to say in order of best to worst:

1. Princess Leia: Bespin Gown
    2. Princess Leia: Hoth Battle Gear
    3. Princess Leia: Endor Poncho
    4. Princess Leia: Boussh
    5. Princess Leia: Original

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Princess Leia Organa Boushh Disguise because you cant beat removable helmet figures
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I go with the Boush crowd, although I always got a kcik out of my ANH Leia as when her leg joints wore down she would perform a fairly violent bow, and then pitch headlong onto the surface she was on!

Simple things....
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

Thumbs up

I have to go with Princess Leia Organa Boushh Disguise. I always thought it was a cool figure. It could also double as just another bounty hunter which is cool.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

This one's a toss up between Bespin Leia & Endor Leia. I Like All the extra stuff Endor Leia had. But I liked that Bespin Leia had a design on her cape. Plus Bespin Leia was both the first figure I got when The Empire wave came out, & the first figure I bought when I restarted collecting vintage figures