Stupid hasbrotoyshop.com question

Is there a particular time of day they normally update their stock?

(They currently have a LOT of upcoming Joe figures and vehicles listed as "coming soon," which I'd like to jump on as soon as they're actually available.)
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 04-19-2008 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Fixed the moronic typo in the title
    Tommy, close your eyes.

A-ha! So you're waiting on that wave with the HISS Driver and Viper?

It's not a stupid question at all.

HTS seems to update either during the morning, perhaps around 9am or later and then sometimes during the night, around 9 pm. With SW figures, I've noticed many a time where some of the newer figs that everyone's after are in stock during the morning while I'm at work and w/out internet access and then later on at night, the figures that were sold out are in stock once again. This happened this week with the Force Unleashed troopers.

If by chance, I seem them "in stock", I'll try to update/post in this thread to give you a heads up, Chux. Be forewarned that you'll probably only be able to get 1 of each figure.

One each is cool. I'm not army building. I can probably find the vehicles, assuming they ship in decent numbers, but the figures seem to get tougher to find with each wave that goes by. I've already put out an APB on the Grunt/Hawk/Duke set, and have even my parents (!!!) looking for the Night Spectre (as they go to Target regularly, and that one should be easy to distinguish).

And, yes, I'm waiting on that HISS Driver wave (though mainly for the Snake Eyes, who probably won't be the HTF figure of the wave). Plus, I want something else to throw on with the Legions set to make my 20% off code give me more savings.

Code GETOUT20 will get you 20% off.

Now, if you order at least $50 worth, the SPRCAT8 code which gives only 10% off but free shipping might actually save you more money than the GETOUT20.

I just preordered some of the Transformers Animated along with some Indy figures and as I had a little over $50, it came out cheaper with SPRCAT8.

Thanks for the heads up. As there's a good chance I'd get the vehicles online anyway, if they're available, and might order the MASS Device DVD sets, too, there's a pretty solid chance it'd be more than $50.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Chux, the good thing is that when you place your order and check out, you can try inputting 1 code and then the other just to compare the savings. Good luck and hopefully they'll be in stock soon.

I've heard other people, like BlueSnags in the LA finds thread, claim that they were able to buy some of those "coming soon" figures so it seems like they've been taking the orders very sporadically.

Teachers always told me the only stupid question is the one that isn't asked. I prefer to think there are no stupid questions, only stupid people.

Thing that makes me mad about HTS is that they usually update when I'm at work, and if there's something alot of other people want too, then I sometimes miss out.

Edit: No it's not a stupid question Chux.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

The last few times I have noticed HTS updating oeringiht, usually around 5am EST. Ten again, I found all of this ears stuff at retail and havent been paying attention to HTS like it was at the end of last year
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm still wondering what is up with that stupid hasbrotoyshoo.com place? They haven't been functional and/or carried anything worth a damn in forever?!?!?! What is up with that? Where else am I supposed to find my SW shoes?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."