Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hello all new kid on block

I am new to this site but not new to collecting star wars. I have a 99% complete 3 in collection starting from 1995. i recently went over my collection and discovered i am missing about 10 figurrom last 13 year and hope i can make some trades here to fill some gaps and perhaps help other. hope to meet you all.

Welcome to the boards.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Welcome to the addiction. Good luck finding those figures.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Welcome aboard...
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by toyhalf View Post
    I am new to this site but not new to collecting star wars. I have a 99% complete 3 in collection starting from 1995. i recently went over my collection and discovered i am missing about 10 figurrom last 13 year and hope i can make some trades here to fill some gaps and perhaps help other. hope to meet you all.

Your not getting any of my figures lest you pry them from my cold dead hands!

Oh, and welcome!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Danny? Donnie? Jordan? Joey? Jonathan?

Just kidding!!

Welcome aboard!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Hello New Kid on the Block. Were'nt you in some kind of boy band at one time?
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Wow, you guys are slipping. Only two New Kids references.

Anyway, welcome to the forums, toyhalf.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

welcome to the Forums, a crazy insane place to chat and have fun.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Step by Step we're all hanging tough at SSG. It's the right stuff!

Enjoy the craziness!
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine