Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Slave I box question

Is the box for the vintage Slave I the same dimensions as the box for the SOTE/POTF2 version? Thanks!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

It is not, I have both, the vintage one is more of a rectangular shape, flatter and longer on one side of the opening, the sote is closer to a square shape where the opening is. Hope that makes sense, I'm still learning english

edit: well, now I don't know for sure, I have my vintage box sitting in front of me now but I think I might have thrown the sote one away. I remember them being different sizes but now I'm not so sure. Sorry for being no help at all whatsoever
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

I have both too, but they're both buried in storage, not unlike the end scene of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

I too vaguely recall them being slightly different boxes, but I can't be sure anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    I have my vintage box sitting in front of me now but I think I might have thrown the sote one away.
    Would you be a sport and measure the dimensions for me? That was really my question and I should have phrased it as such!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by JON9000 View Post
    Would you be a sport and measure the dimensions for me? That was really my question and I should have phrased it as such!
    Vintage Box:
    length - 14 1/2 inches
    Width - 7 inches
    height - 9 1/2 inches

I do not have access to a new Slave I box right now, but I remember it being bigger, more square shape on the end.
    I am Toyhunter80's
    Check my vintage weapons trade list. Updated post 19: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...078#post519078
    I collect and play Star Wars Miniatures too. If you have some to trade check out my trade page
    http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=654716

Muchos Gracias!

(This thread can be closed now)

Quote Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic View Post
    I have my vintage box sitting in front of me now but I think I might have thrown the sote one away. I remember them being different sizes
    It's good that you kept your vintage box.

If someone's really ambitious, they can compare any of the Vintage box sizes to the similar post-1995 versions...

Y-Wing?
    X-Wing?
    B-Wing?
    TIE Fighter?
    Vader's TIE?
    M. Falcon?
    Snowspeeder?
    AT-ST?
    AT-AT?
    Mini Rigs?
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    If someone's really ambitious, they can compare any of the Vintage box sizes to the similar post-1995 versions...

Y-Wing?
    X-Wing?
    B-Wing?
    TIE Fighter?
    Vader's TIE?
    M. Falcon?
    Snowspeeder?
    AT-ST?
    AT-AT?
    Mini Rigs?
    How about the A-Wing?

Vintage: 15 1/8" long, 11 1/4" tall, 5 1/4" deep
    POTF2: 12" long, 11 1/2" tall, 5" deep
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    It's good that you kept your vintage box.
    That just got an outloud GUFFAH!