Lots of Action Fleet pictures

Hey everyone. It's taken me quite a bit of time, but I finally have all my Action Fleet pictures up online. I think I've taken some pretty detailed pictures and you can check them out here. You will probably come across some items listed on the pages that I don't have pictures for, that's because I don't have them yet. I just started collecting the Series Alpha, so that page needs work, but everything else should be fairly accurate.

I also have box back descriptions for as many as I've been able to gather thanks to help from sergiurusu and the internet, but there are some that I still need to get. If anyone wants to help me out with those, what I need are photographs or scans of the back of packages that are in English and clear enough to read what they say, and the box backs I need are as follows.

Vehicles:
    1999: A-Wing Starfighter, Boba Fett's Slave I, Rebel Snowspeeder, Shuttle Tydirium
    1997: Bespin Cloud Car, Rancor
    1998: Luke's X-Wing From Dagobah Swamp

Battle Packs:
    1996: #02 Galactic Empire (with Royal Guard), #03 Aliens and Creatures (with Ponda Baba), #04 Galactic Hunters (with IG-88)
    1997: #06 Dune Sea (without Barada), #07 Droid Escape (without EG-6), #08 Desert Palace (without Weequay)
    1998: #12 Cantina Smugglers and Spies, #13 Hoth Attack, #14 Death Star Escape, #15 Endor Victory, #17 Imperial Troops, #18 Rebel Troops

Playsets:
    1996: Death Star, Ice Planet Hoth
    1997: Yavin Rebel Base
    1999: Gian Speeder & Theed Palace

Mini Scenes: Generator Core Duel, Throne Room Reception

I appreciate any help anyone can give me, and as always, any help provided will be recognized on the description page. I hope the pictures I took are useful to somebody besides myself, but if not, I still enjoyed adding them.
    www.miniempire.ca - The best thing since sliced bread.

Really nice work there! I'll look closely this weekend and let you know if any ideas come to my mind. But great job!!
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I've recently acquired several other items from eBay, so they will go up as they arrive here.

This bump is a plea to anyone at all who is able to help me with box back information. In order to complete my cataloging of the Star Wars Action Fleet, I really need box back information for the items listed in my first post. If you have access to the information I need and can help me out I would really appreciate it. I am even willing to compensate people for their help (if it's reasonable) if you need that incentive. Thanks in advance for all your help.