Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Vader hunts and injures Jedi

thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Funny that he was drinking boxed wine. That's classy.

Calling Jargo....

Americanese translation, please:

What's a "bin bag"?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

DARTH VADER!!!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

trash/garbage can sack. trash/garbage can liner. usually black or green or white or blue. or yellow if it's medical waste. also usually made from the thinnest polythene plastic so anything sharp or pointy can tear through and spill all kinds of nastiness on you as you take the bag out of the bin. or so it can burst at the most comedic moment and spill its contents everywhere.

wine box is so so classy dontcha think. wine from a bag in a box. might just as well drink the leftover dregs from restaurants and bars.

Thank you, Jargo. I kinda sorta thought is had "dust bin" connotations but wasn't quite sure.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

It sounds like this guy had a really fun time though.

DARTH VADER! DARTH VADER!

I want to do this too. I don't know where you purchase wine in a box though.

And my trash bags are white. So I'll have to be the Expanded Universe version of Vader.

That guy had a really good idea. Now where is there a Jedi Church in California that's close by so I can attack?

BTW, why did they call it a Jedi Church? It should be a Jedi Temple.

I should start a Sith Temple. But I can only recruit ONE other member. Maybe I can't even do that - what with my multiple personalities. I'll have to be the Master AND the Apprentice.

Schizophrenia: At least two there are; maybe more, but never less.

- Tycho
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Darth Vader! Darth Vader!!!!!!!!

OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

If he drank almost 3 gallons of boxed wine, I'm surprised he could assault anyone.

The liver is strong with this one.