Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Last wave of Legends??

Has anyone found the last wave of the Saga Legends? I have yet to see any of it!
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Has anyone found the last wave of the Saga Legends? I have yet to see any of it!
    Nope, not yet. These will be tought to track down I'm thinking. Heck, the Targets here havn't even put out TAC wave 1 from this year.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

I've only spotted Zev once on the racks at Walmart. have yet to see any of them since. I have seen them in a local comic shop at $14.99 a figure.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

They have been showing up alot in LA. Expect them shortly everywhere else.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I've only spotted Zev once on the racks at Walmart. have yet to see any of them since. I have seen them in a local comic shop at $14.99 a figure.
    That's all I've seen too. Target had one and I bought it.

I picked up Zev a couple of weeks ago. Haven't seen any of the other new Legends figures since then.

I found all five only once, and bought them.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I've had Zev and neyo for over a month (found here in Maryland.) I've seen remnants of the wave a couple of times, but someone around here must be army building the rest. I do want one black coin to complete the album, but I don't care which figure it comes from since I already have them all.