Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon NOT...

Like a collector I'm on the search for something I saw, should have bought, didn't and not it's kind of late; or atleast very hard. I started my GH collecting with the Playskool and have been GH crazy ever since.

I have the Playskool Millennium Falcon, which on eBay many people name as a Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon I somehow missed buying the Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon as seen on rebel's site here: http://www.rebelscum.com/otcGHmillenniumfalcon.asp These on eBay went for 100 to 200+ dollars, until the Walmart version. Since Walmarts version the price has dropped. But now there are two versions that are Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcons....

• Playskool has a Storm Trooper
    • Galactic Heroes same as above minus trooper
    • Walmart has R2-D2
    Ebay seems right now to only have the Playskool and Walmart version. However Amazon seems to MAYBE have the normal Galactic Heroes version...
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_t?...LENNIUM+FALCON+

it shows both GH and WM, on the left is the three figures making it seem to be the Glactice Heroes....

Is there a way to contact the seller on Amazon? Hopefully the sellers aren't listing walmarts version....

Yes you can contact Amazon sellers. Click on the item and you will see the name of the seller - click on this, and it will take you to their storefront - there are several tabs here, the last one being "Seller Help". Under this you will find a contact link.

There are also other sellers under the "new and used" link - you can get to their storefronts by clicking on their feedbacks.

Good luck though.... I've never had a seller respond to my questions... presumably they've never had the exact items I was looking for - I'm sure they'd get back to you if they have got what you want.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

I'm confused. So the only difference is the figures that were included with it? Why bother going through the trouble? Just get the "proper" loose figures and call it a day.

I noticed the same, as I am also on the hunt for that falcon. I saw the amazon picture and it looks like the one i want, but I dont think it is. for one thing the price is to low.

I have an extra of the xwing though

The packaging is different with all three versions as well, but I'm surprised to hear that the GH version (ver 2) is getting all that much after-market play. There were a boat-load of those at retail. The original 6 Playskool sets were all very scarce, as Hasbro had no idea what they had in front of them yet, and weren't sure how to market them.

Quote Originally Posted by fyifoff View Post
    Like a collector I'm on the search for something I saw, should have bought, didn't and not it's kind of late; or atleast very hard. I started my GH collecting with the Playskool and have been GH crazy ever since.

I have the Playskool Millennium Falcon, which on eBay many people name as a Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon I somehow missed buying the Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon as seen on rebel's site here: http://www.rebelscum.com/otcGHmillenniumfalcon.asp These on eBay went for 100 to 200+ dollars, until the Walmart version. Since Walmarts version the price has dropped. But now there are two versions that are Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcons....

• Playskool has a Storm Trooper
    • Galactic Heroes same as above minus trooper
    • Walmart has R2-D2
    Ebay seems right now to only have the Playskool and Walmart version. However Amazon seems to MAYBE have the normal Galactic Heroes version...
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_t?...LENNIUM+FALCON+

it shows both GH and WM, on the left is the three figures making it seem to be the Glactice Heroes....

Is there a way to contact the seller on Amazon? Hopefully the sellers aren't listing walmarts version....
    I was wondering if you were still looking for Millennuim Falcon. I actually have a couple I'd like to sell. It is not the Walmart released version with the clear front like the more recent releases but rather the version before that actually comes in a box. In fact I purchased it at Toys R Us circa 2006. It has Han Solo, Chewbacca & C3P0. Let me know... you can email me at jenn.vela@gmail.com