Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Rebel?

Cool Favorite Rebel?

Oh, they had a cause all right. 'Cause if they didn't, well, let's just say that Yavin wouldn't be making any tourist money these days (unless you read EU, then Yavin is a tad poor to visit). But as for action figures, which generic freedom fighter feels finest to you?

Rebel Soldier Hoth Battle Gear
    Rebel Commander
    A-Wing Pilot
    B-Wing Pilot
    Rebel Commando

"You think? Why don't you find out; it's getting dark out there."
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Well since I can barely remember these figures I'd have to go with Rebel Soldier Hoth Battle Gear.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Rebel Soldier Hoth Battle Gear,I had plenty of the soldier way back when and still remains high on my list of great figures
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Re: Favorite Rebel?

I would have to say that my favorite would be the Rebel Commander, nice figure and he looks great posed fighting Snowtropers. Again, as usual my number 1 pick is from Empire. I guess while it's not my favorite of the movies, it has most of my favorite vintage figures. As for the rest, in best to worst here is how I rate them:

1. Rebel Commander
    2. Rebel Commando
    3. Rebel Soldier Hoth Battle Gear
    4. B-Wing Pilot
    5. A-Wing Pilot

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thumbs up

I will go with the A-Wing pilot, not really sure why though.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I never really liked the rebel figures all that much ( i.e. the one listed). But I guess I would have to go for the Rebel Commando.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Rebel Soldier Hoth Battle Gear. He doubled as my Luke in Hoth Gear until Kenner released one.

Hoth Trooper.

Why haven't they done this sculpt in the new line?